Prevail Protective Underwear - Maximum Absorbency
First Quality Prevail Maximum Absorbency Protective Underwear is designed for men or women who need moderate to heavy leakage protection. The Skin Smart Fabric helps protect skin with Vitamin E, Aloe and Chamomile and the Breathable Zones allow air to flow to help skin breathe and stay cool. Designed for optimum leakage protection, Prevail Underwear features Comfort-Shape Plus, with gentle elastics that shape your body for a more supportive and discreet fit than regular adult diapers. The soft and comfortable outer cover is suitable for all-day wear, while the ventilated waist panels allow air to move through, reducing heat accumulation and promoting healthy skin. As the highest rated brand in the healthcare industry. Prevail Max-absorb Underwear is made with a hidden core technology that allows for thinner, more absorbent material, allowing the user to move more freely and confidently.
Prevail Protective Underwear Features
Why choose Prevail Protective Incontinence Underwear?
- Up your confidence - Designed with the look and feel of everyday use.
- Made with maxsorb gel technology - Absorbs and locks up wetness. Feel dry and protected all day long.
- Comfort, quality and care:
- Constructed with dry-fit for more natural feel, plus gentle elastics that contour your body for a fit like everyday underwear.
- Prevail skinsmart fabric contains aloe, chamomile, and vitamin E for skin wellness.
Prevail Protective Incontinence Underwear Highlights
Omni Odor Guard
Skin Smart Fabric
360° Breathable Zones
Cloth-Like Outer Fabric
Prevail Protective Underwear Features
- Perfect for discreet wear under clothing
- Improved efficiency by reducing odors and promoting skin health
- Prevail Protective Underwear provides protection against moderate leakage associated with urge and mixed incontinence
- Cloth-like outer cover is silky soft and comfortable
- Advanced discreet core technology has exceptional performance with added comfort and discretion
- Breathable Zones are ventilated areas that allow air to freely migrate to the wearer, helping maintain skin wellness and comfort by reducing heat build-up
- Odor Guard helps stop odors before they start
- Back Label with size for a look more like real underwear
- Unisex that is designed to fit both a woman and a man
What to buy with Prevail Incontinence Protective Pants
Prevail Premium Quilted Washcloths
Prevail Fluff Underpads
Coloplast Baza Cleanse And Protect All-In-One Perineal Lotion
Benefits of using Prevail Protective Unisex UnderwearSkin Smart Fabric - For Skin WellnessSkin health is an ongoing concern for those living with Loss of Bladder or Bowel Control (LOBC). Prevail products keep skin dry while providing skin caring benefits with Skin Smart fabric. This breakthrough material is made with Vitamin E and natural botanicals Aloe and Chamomile, known for protecting, soothing, and promoting healthy skin. These details can make a dramatic step toward improving overall skin wellness.
- Keeps skin comfortably dry: The fabric wicks urine quickly and locks moisture away from the skin even when the product is under the pressure of body weight.
- Promotes skin integrity: The larger breathable surface areas allow the skin to breathe. The reduction of excess heat prevents perspiration and susceptibility to irritants and microbial growth.
- Hypo-allergenic care with Vitamin E and botanicals: The inner layer of the product that comes in contact with the skin is enriched with skincare ingredients that will not wipe off or impede its ability to wick away and lock up liquid.
- Superior odor control when and where it matters: When urine mixes with air, the naturally occurring bacteria breaks it down to form a strong odor. Prevail Underwear effectively controls odor formation when and where it happens.
- Helps prevent odors before they are formed: Prevail with Odor Guard reduces the total ammonia that is formed within the incontinence product.
- Prevail Daily Underwear helps absorb any odor that may still get generated: The super absorbent polymer effectively absorbs any odor that may still be generated before urine degrades into the open environment.
- Softness you can touch: Changing the funnel pattern, size, shape, arrangement, and reducing height make the fabric feel softer. Smaller openings create less friction and are less noticeable to the touch.
- Greater and faster absorbency: Increasing the number of funnels creates a more permeable film. The unique arrangement of the funnels maintains the integrity and stability of the acquisition layer’s areas for absorption.
- Discreet absorbency: The discreet core technology allows for thinner products that are highly absorbent so users can move more freely.
- Comfortable protection: These thinner products lock up liquid away from the skin and can absorb more than its actual weight.
Free, priority shipping
Over 1 Million satisfied patients since 1996
90-days of supplies with each order
Provider for Medicare and 500+ private insurance carriers