Kate Farms Pediatric Standard Supplement Formula
Kate Farms Pediatric Standard Supplement Formula is a nutritionally complete plant-based formula for oral or tube feeding use. Pediatric Standard Formula is made with organic pea protein, soluble prebiotic fiber and 25 micronutrients specifically designed for the nutritional needs of children under 1–13 years of age.Kate Farms Pediatric Standard Formula Highlights
- Oral or tube feeding
- Plant based formula
- 1.2 Cal
- Vanilla Flavor
Kate Pediatric Standard Formula Features
- Can be used as supplemental or sole-source nutrition
- Does not contain whey, lactose, casein, soy, gluten, nuts or corn
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
- 300 IU vitamin D per carton to support expert recommendations
- Includes phytonutrients with antioxidant properties
- Only 9 grams of sugar without artificial or nonnutritive sweeteners
- Caloric Density: 1.2 calories/mL
- Caloric Distribution (% of kcal): Protein 16%, Carbohydrate 48%, Fat 36%
- Plant-based Protein Source: Organic pea protein
- NPC:N Ratio: 131:1
- Carbohydrate Source: Organic brown rice syrup solids, organic agave syrup
- Prebiotic Fiber Source: Organic soluble inulin (from agave)
- Functional Fat Source: Organic coconut oil, organic high linoleic sunflower oil, organic flax oil
- Omega 6 to Omega 3 Ratio: 3:1
- MCT:LCT Ratio: 40:60
- Naturally Occurring Arginine 1.02 g/250 mL
- Free Water: 73%
- Osmolality: 337 mOsmol/kg
- Renal Solute Load: 288 mOsm/L
Kate Farms Pediatric Formula User Guide
What are the Ingredients Kate Farms Peptide ?
- Purified Water, Organic Brown Rice Syrup Solids, Organic Pea Protein, Organic Agave Syrup, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic High Linoleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Vanilla Flavor, Organic Agave Inulin, Vitamin and Mineral Blend [Tricalcium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sea Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Bitartrate, L-Cysteine, Dimagnesium Phosphate, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Sodium Ascorbate, L-Tryptophan, DLAlpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Ferric Orthophosphate, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine, Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D2, Potassium Iodide, Phytonadione, Vitamin B12, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Molybdate], Organic Flax Seed Oil, Organic Gum Acacia, Organic Gellan Gum, Natural Flavors, Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Spectra™ 100mg Superfoods Blend4 (Concentrates of: Broccoli Sprouts, Camu Camu, Tomato, Broccoli, Acai, Turmeric, Garlic, Basil, Oregano, Cinnamon, Elderberry, Carrot, Mangosteen, Sweet Cherry, Blackberry, Chokeberry, Raspberry, Spinach, Kale, Brussels Sprouts; Extracts of: Green Arabica Coffee Bean, Green Tea, Onion, Apple, Acerola, Japanese Pagoda Tree, Blackcurrant, Blueberry, Bilberry), Organic Rosemary Extract, Organic Quinoa Flour, Organic Milled Chia.
How to Use Pediatric Formula?
- Instructions For Use
- Remove cap to break seal, replace cap and shake vigorously.
- For oral consumption: Tastes best chilled. Do not heat.
- For tube feeding: Administer at room temperature.
- Follow healthcare provider instructions for clean handling techniques, flow rate, volume administration, and water flushes.
- May be used via pump, gravity or bolus as directed by healthcare provider.
- Store unopened product at room temperature
- Use by date printed on top of package
- Once opened, replace cap, refrigerate and use within 24 hours.
- Not for intravenous use.
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International, Non-GMO Project Verified pending, Certified Gluten-Free by the National Celiac Association, Kosher, Formulation is Patent Pending
Free, priority shipping
Over 1 Million satisfied patients since 1996
90-days of supplies with each order
Provider for Medicare and 500+ private insurance carriers