Dynarex DynaLube Sterile Lubricating Jelly
Dynarex DynaLube Sterile Lubricating Jelly is intended for medical purposes to lubricate body orifices and facilitate entry of diagnostic or therapeutic devices. It provides lubrication for hinged instruments and therefore facilitates smooth articulation of delicate instruments and sliding surfaces. It also enhances and protects the internal parts of the hand piece and eliminates spotting and streaking, ensuring water sheets off instruments, leaving them dry.Benefits of Dyna Lube Sterile Lubricating Jelly
- Improved viscosity
- Provide excellent adherence
- Water soluble and bacteriostatic lubricant
- Provides instant, continuous lubrication
- Latex Free
What to buy with DynaLube Lubricating Jelly?
- Hand-Held Diagonally-Mounted Inspection Mirror
- Sammons Preston Hands-Free Cathing Mirror
- Coloplast Self-Cath Soft Male Intermittent Catheter
DynaLube Lubricating Jelly User Manual
Precautions To Take While Using DynaLube Sterile JellyFirst Aid Measures:
- Eyes: Immediately flood the eye with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, holding the eye open. Obtain medical attention if soreness or redness persists.
- Skin (for sensitive individuals): Immediately flood the skin with large quantities of water, preferably under shower. Remove contaminated clothing. Contaminated clothing should be washed or dry cleaned before re-use. Obtain medical attention if blistering occurs or redness persists.
- Ingestion: Give victim drink 1-3 glass of water to dilute stomach contents. If necessary (in large amount of product) induce vomiting (consult medical attention).
- Inhalation: Remove from exposure to fresh air. If there is difficulties in breathing give oxygen. Obtain medical attention immediately.
Fire Fighting Measures:
- Extinguishing Media: Product is not flammable. Use foam, dry chemical, sand or carbon dioxide. Keep containers and surroundings cool with water spray.
- Unusual Fire and Explosion Hazards: Cool endangered containers externally with water.
- Hazard from Combustion Products: Combustion may produce toxic fumes
- Protective Equipment for Fire-Fighting: Do not inhale combustion gases. Wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
Handling and Storage:
Special precautions are not necessary if used correctly. Keep in tinted close light protecting containers. Use in well ventilated area. Use local exhaust ventilation. Avoid inhaling vapour. Avoid contact with eyes and clothing. Store away from sources of heat or ignition. Storage area should be: cool, dry, well ventilated and away from incompatible materials (strong oxidizing agents) and heat.
- Acute Toxicity:
- Skin: Rarely cause allergic reaction in sensitive individuals.
- Eyes: Rarely cause allergic reaction in sensitive individuals.
- Inhalation: No hazards under normal conditions of use.
- Chronic Toxicity/Carcinogenicity: This product is not expected to cause long term adverse health effects. This product is non carcinogenic. When swallowed, there is no damage to health.
- Genotoxicity: This product is not expected to cause any mutagenic effects.
- Reproductive/Developmental Toxicity: This product is not expected to cause reproductive or developmental health effects.
- Flash Point: >200 degrees F (>90 degrees C)
- Hazard Rating (NFPA):
- Health: 1
- Flammability: 1
- Reactivity: 0
- Specific: None
Free, priority shipping
Over 1 Million satisfied patients since 1996
90-days of supplies with each order
Provider for Medicare and 500+ private insurance carriers