Bard Urine Drainage Bag With Anti-Reflux Chamber
Bard Urine Drainage Bag With Anti-Reflux Chamber has a rounded, teardrop shape that provides more efficient drainage. Unique dome design of the anti-reflux chamber helps prevent urine reflux from the urine drain bag back into the drainage tube.Why choose Bard 2000ml Urine Drainage Bag?
- 2000 mL capacity with anti-reflux chamber
- Urine sampling area
- Easy-to-drain outlet tube with clamp and tube holder
- Plastic bag, single-use, sterile fluid path
- Ideal for patients with latex allergies
Features of Urine Drainage Bag with Anti-Reflux Chaamber
- The latex-free EZ-LOK Sampling Port eliminates the risk of needlestick injuries and allows for needle-free aspiration
- The bacteriostatic collection system is impregnated with a novel antimicrobial agent to repel pathogens commonly associated with catheter-associated urinary tract infections (CAUTIs)
- The urine bag comes in sterile style
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- For single use only
More About Bard Urine Drainage Bag
- Bard Bardia Foley Catheter Insertion Tray With Syringe
- Bard Wide Reusable Leg Bag Straps
- Coloplast Moveen Drainage Bag Hanger
How to use Bard Urinary Drainage Bags?
- Periodic inspection of the system should be made to ensure that urine is flowing freely and is not obstructed.
- Urine drainage bag should be placed near the foot of the bed, and below the level of the patients hip.
- Drain tubing should be secured to the draw sheet with the sheeting clip to provide a continuous downward sloping path to the drainage bag.
- When transporting the patient, do not place the drainage bag on the abdomen or between the legs of the patients.
- Excess tubing should be arranged to permit "straight line" drainage or coiled in a manner that does not allow the tubing to kink or fall below the level of the drainage bag.
- To promote optimum drainage, position the drainage tubing over the patient leg. This is especially important if the patient is obese.
- Never allow the drainage bag to be placed on the floor.
Urine Drainage Bag Positioning
Free, priority shipping
Over 1 Million satisfied patients since 1996
90-days of supplies with each order
Provider for Medicare and 500+ private insurance carriers